Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stepper motor and line follower robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhammad108

Dear all
I need some information about interfacign stepper motor with 89c51,
I am going to use it in my robot, does any one have any information about it? :roll:

A stepping cannot interface directly with a uC. You need a driver between them. Typically, you need 2 H bridges such as L298 or L293D or a stepping driver such as ULN2003. That is, you only have to make connections between a driver with a uC

Normally, we need 4 pins to drive a stepping motor. Connect the driver directly to port 0 of 89C51 or to port1,2,3 via pullup resistors 4.7K

A stepping cannot interface directly with a uC. You need a driver between them. Typically, you need 2 H bridges such as L298 or L293D or a stepping driver such as ULN2003. That is, you only have to make connections between a driver with a uC

Normally, we need 4 pins to drive a stepping motor. Connect the driver directly to port 0 of 89C51 or to port1,2,3 via pullup resistors 4.7K

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back