Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

step up converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

Hiya's,
I'm looking on the net for a 12 to 24 volt step up converter that can handle atleast 5 amps but I'm getting nowhere pretty fast. If anyone can provide a link to a project or give me a schematic I'll appreciate it.

Cheers Bryan1 :D

Maybe some of the links at **broken link removed** are of some use to you. Otherwise the manufacturer datasheets are also a good place to start.

Keep an eye on the two threads on the boost converter design and the Cuk converter PWM controller. There should be something there soon. But be prepared: analysis of these beasties is not for the faint of heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back