Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Static Voltage Stabilizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

This is an SMPS type voltage stabilizer for mains voltage (AC input and AC output). This is a new switching topology where PWM is made directly in AC-to-AC switching, without any harmonic distortion. In this topology there is no need to convert the AC input to DC and again convert it back to regulated AC output. This simplifies the design, reduces the component count and improves the efficiency and reliability. The power stage is an IGBT chopper control. The chopping frequency is around 20KHz which ensures absolutely silent operation and pure sine wave output (no waveform distortion)

Pwm static avr

Please we need in wry this type of stabilizer for Cnc machine s pls

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, you are replying to a 2,5 year old thread..
Anyway, Sahu, could you share the schematic or some other details of the topology you mention?

Attachments

• You'd find this.png
    You'd find this.png
    715 KB · Views: 3,509
Last edited:
I'm a new member. can any one suggest circuit ideas of PWM based Static Voltage Stabilizer

Many (most?) conventional SMPS use PWM to stabilise their output voltage. Try googling for 'smps schematic'.

i've required AC to AC IGBT based Static voltage Stabilizer.can u suggest schematics / power diagram for that

Sorry, I can't. Keep googling :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back