Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Starting and the LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipadidudah

A while back I lost a hard drive and a lot code. Luckily I had burnt some stuff to a CD, so I was able to get up and running fairly easily. But, I‘m having to start all over again. Anyway this project is the result. I zipped up the entire project so anyone should be able to get it up and running easily enough. There’ s a lot of notes, some thing that I didn’t use to do. If you are new to the PIC, my only suggestion would be to go slow through the listings and use a generous helping of MPLAB’s help file. This is my first attempt at using the PAGESEL so any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I haven’t tested everything so I would also be interested in what doesn’t work. One last thing , I like the macro. Anyway have fun. This is my 1st post, hope Idid it right

Attachments

• PIC_STUFF0001.zip
    24.8 KB · Views: 113
There is a two part tutorial by one of the electronic magazines in the UK. The first part explains how to use the LCD with switches. The second talks about hooking it to a micro controller.

If someone can find them I will make a stick about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back