Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Standard ST-337(Extech 380950) AC/DC Clamp MultiMeter Calibration

Status
Not open for further replies.

andypandyplod

Hi this is my first post. I have a Standard ST-337 Clampmeter,which is identical to an Extech 380950. I owned it from new, and have noticed from new the AC Amps range is reading approximately 10% low over the whole range. All the other ranges are fine. This meter uses a Hall Effect sensor for the current clamp.Inside there are 8 minature presets for calibation. Does anybody have a service manual, circuit,or know which preset does what adjustment?There are 2 presets next to the ribbon cable from the clamp,Iwonder what these are for?I have attached a picture of the PCB top showing the location of various components,and to aid identification-thank you

Attachments

• ST-337 top PCB.JPG
    ST-337 top PCB.JPG
    232.8 KB · Views: 251
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back