Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stair climbing robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup, we have come up with a design. it's like a tank..but we do no know where to find the right parts for it or the available parts here in our place. can u help us?

yup, we have come up with a design. it's like a tank..but we do no know where to find the right parts for it or the available parts here in our place. can u help us?

Nope. This is a world wide forum. You need to either fill in your location or tell us where you are at.

In the US there is Solar Robotics, Pololu Robotics and Electronics, Jameco, the surplus places like Electronic Goldmine and All Electronics.

Nope. This is a world wide forum. You need to either fill in your location or tell us where you are at.

In the US there is Solar Robotics, Pololu Robotics and Electronics, Jameco, the surplus places like Electronic Goldmine and All Electronics.

I'm from the Philippines. it's hard to find robotic parts here..plzzz help..

I'm from the Philippines. it's hard to find robotic parts here..plzzz help..

Robotic parts can be anything. From electronic to mechanical parts. There are many thing called robotic parts
1-Gear
2-Motor
3-Bearing
4-PIC
5-PC board
6-Power supply
7-Batteries
8-Tires

and the list go on...

People think that their country does not have much. You will be amazed if you start looking. I live in UAE excalty in Dubai. I though i don't have any robotic parts at the begining. That didn't stop me from looking around. I found good dealer who buy parts from oversea and ship them to UAE in only 1 week. I found other dealer so looking is part of your project.

And next time be specific in what part you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back