Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spice modeling question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricWraith

Hey folks, I find myself in a bit of a bind here. See, the good russlk was kind enough to create a SPICE model for a frequency to voltage converter, but I've never implemented a new model before. Now I have MultiSim 7, and I'd prefer to do it in that program, but I'll take any tutorial for any modelling program that I can get.
I'm sure russlk will know how to do this, but I don't want to bug him anymore. Also, I'm sure I'm not the only one with this question.

Any takers?

I don't know how Multsim works, but I will describe how Switcher Cad works, others should be similar.
1. Copy the subcircuit listing into the folder called SUB.
2. Under "file" click on new symbol
3. Draw a rectangle and attach pins in the order that they are called out in the subcircuit.
4. Specify the subcircuit command: XIC 1 11 2 3 4 10 5 8 9 12 LM2907
5. Save the symbol.

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back