Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spice Mobile phone problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikky

I don't know whether it is right place to ask such question. But been here for last 1.5 months, i belive that i will get the solution or source of the problem i am facing. Here it goes.................

I have got S8 spice mobile. The phone automatically gets swtich off when somebody call me or when i try to make call to others.

I first though of the battery porblem and replaced it with the new one. But the problem still persisit. Also i formated my data card in it (may be some files in it would be effecting the phone from its normal function.)

Please help me

Dear
Check Your Battery Connector if battery is loos fitted it may shut off your mobile,
or Check Your PFO that is An IC in your mobile phone which works for network and its also called as power amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back