Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SPI working in a 18F452 but not in a 18F4520

Status
Not open for further replies.

atferrari

Most Helpful Member
Most of what I posted, was wrong, thus misleading for anyone with no experience on the subject.

Moderators, please delete this.

Last edited:
I have not checked the datasheets, but int he past I've been caught with PIC changes like that and it can often be a pin-setup issue. Check the pins used and if any other peripherals use them (ADC? comparators?), and things like CONFIG setups that might assign those pins for special uses.

Did my homework

Gracias for replying.

My problem was solved doing a proper set up of the MSSP module and checking the BF flag.

Truth is that my routine for the 18F452 was not only awful but working by sheer luck.

That is why I decided to delete the whole thing. Misleading to say the least (and, why not, a real shame... :p)

Moving ahead again...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back