Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SPI assembly code PIC18F

Status
Not open for further replies.

col_implant

Hi,

I'm looking to control serial flash memory with an SPI interface. Bit of a last minute change from i2C due to a sudden larger capacity requirement.

I wondering if anyone would know where I could download simple assembly routines to implement SPI memory control for a PIC18 core (or similiar)???

I admit ive always been an i2c guy so dont really know too much about SPI yet, i assume its something similiar i.e. [address/ID byte], [instruction byte], [data byte].

Thanks

Microchip "Application Maestro" will provide the SPI asm code.

Application Maestro installs along with MPLAB (if you tick the box) or you can add it later by clicking on "setup MPLAB tools from the windows start menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back