Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spell checker for your posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grrr_arrghh

Having seen some of the spelling on this board, I though I'd point out this tool to everyone.

https://www.iespell.com/ - despite the name it works with many different browsers.

Its very easy to use, all you do, is before you have submitted your post, right click in the box where you typed, and click 'check spelling', and it brings up a box very much like the Microsoft office spell checker.

I suspect it wouldn't like a lot of the electronics terminology, but if someone wanted to add some common terms to the custom dictionary, and put the file on here for others to use, we would have a lot less misunderstandings, and it would help non-English speakers when posting.

Tim

That could solve about a third of the problem. I did a search for iegrammar.com and iepunctuation.com. No luck.

lol, I agree, I've been guilty of all 3. I'm sure some of my posts read as though Charlie Gordon wrote them.

Charlie Gordon is from "Flowers for Algernon" by Daniel Keyes. Some of Charlies journal entries require mental gymanstics to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back