Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Speed dependent switch operation

Status
Not open for further replies.

alok9406

I want to make a cicuit with following features:
Speed of a car is sensed by a axle generator( it is not a part of my ckt) which generates speed dependent frequeny or voltage. It is to be rectified and fed to my ckt. this ckt has to operate three switches or relays at three pre desired speeds e.g. at 15 kmph relay 1 will operate, at 30 kmph 2nd relay and at 45 kmph third relay will operate,
please send me details of components and ckt diag,
thanx alok

[/quote]
please send me details of components and ckt diag,
thanx alok[/quote]

You don't ask for much do you? :wink:

I'll give you some ideas but leave the ckt diagram and components for you to work out :D

Feed the output from your drive shaft sensor to a 2907 tacho chip. This converts the pulses to a voltage. Feed this voltage to a 3914 chip and use the appropriate LED outputs to drive your relays (via a transistor). You may have to experiment a little to fine tune the exact speed/ relay operation.

Good luck,

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back