Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speed alarm relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

bejofa

hi people ! could somebody help me to make a speed alarm relay, I want use a general tacho , MAGNETIC TYPE, around 4 vca at 1000 rpm or any other type . My intention is check when the speed reaches the 35% speed and cut a starter motor,, I ´ll wait any helpfull,
from Brazil ... under to much sun..

This circuit is from the LM2907 datasheet:

Attachments

• lm2907.gif
    lm2907.gif
    40.2 KB · Views: 466
I would like to thanks for the helpful I had, off course I will try it but if anybody have a diferent idea I will also try.. how can I improve 3 difents levels to the diagram we have now?

regards,

Benedito

I can help on the electrical sugests , controls , motor controls,, automation and some more.

bejofa said:
I would like to thanks for the helpful I had, off course I will try it but if anybody have a diferent idea I will also try.. how can I improve 3 difents levels to the diagram we have now?

regards,

Benedito

I can help on the electrical sugests , controls , motor controls,, automation and some more.

how about a hall effect sensor and a counter circuit?

Attachments

• image01.jpg
    image01.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 345
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back