Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spectrum Analyzer...on my TV?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when an off-the-air channel broacasted a circle with a frequency response test pattern in it? And the head of a North American indian?
I watched it for hours.:eek:

Remember when an off-the-air channel broacasted a circle with a frequency response test pattern in it? And the head of a North American indian?
I watched it for hours.

:D FYI: There are very effective meds for OCD. :D

:D FYI: There are very effective meds for OCD. :D
No, I am not crazy.
I watched the test pattern for hours because I was trying to figure out if my TV video amplifier had a response to over 2MHz. It didn't.

Something Cable TV Analyzer?

It seems weird that it has that text over the bottom part of the display--I don't think that would be there in normal operation.

The copyright notice is dated 1993-1996, and the screen says "HP" on it instead of "Agilent", so I'm guessing the spectrum analyzer is pretty old.

Is the frame static or do the traces move? I notice the date on the screen says Mar 14, which could have been accurate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back