Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spectrum analyzer for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Externet

Perhaps someone is after one of these instruments. Am not actively using it any more. Need $135 cheap for it.
It is an oldie ISA ECR-1 in good working order, 1000 MHz; powers on 120VAC or 12VDC or with a couple of 6V sealed lead batteries inside, which are removed now. All dings , scratches, very worn ugly paint and plentyful of dents are free. It does not have the face cover. Has an IF out jack to build a demodulator/audio monitor stage if wanted.
It is about 14" x 14" x 10", ~20 pounds.
The picture shows the spectrum tuned at the FM broadcast band.

**broken link removed**

Contact email is my username @ inorbit dot com

If you can get it to zip code 58781 for around $160 or less total I will take it! :D

I sent you a PM. Your price has been met. :D

Does that mean my toy is on its way?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back