Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Speco Technology DVR-4TN/160

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveyH42

Banned
Just picked up this DVR last night for $200. After some web searching, found it goes for about $1500. I've got it hooked up to 3 cameras at the moment, and will get a 4th, when I get another BNC adapter. Spent half a day figuring out that this thing is awesome. Wasn't anything major wrong with it (that I've found yet), just a little scratched up, one missing button <COPY>, no remote, no cables, software, or documentation. Need to get a couple of decent monitors now to go with it.

Pretty cool, since it was kind of an expensive gamble, but figured it would be stuffed full of exotic parts, least a CD burner and hard drive.

The best feature so far is the motion detect. Does it from video, and it only records the events for me, for all cameras simultaneously. I could have it record 24/7 if I wanted, but that's a bummer to watch if you don't know when.

Done bragging.

Was wondering if anybody has any experience with this DVR, there is way too many features for me to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back