Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Speaker System Jack - ON/OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electroenthusiast

**broken link removed**

Whenever i plug the jack of the headphone to the provided port(in img-in front of WOOFER) the loud speakers automatically gets OFF. I want to know what design they have used / might have used.
I thought it would be series resistor network inside, but resistor network wont make the sound OFF in Loud speaker. / Is it something like NOT gate?
How to make it work for another system.

NOT anything complicated like what you're thinking :D, it's just a leaf switch mechanism inside the headjack itself - that turn off the speakers when headphones are inserted.

You can buy those stereo sockets and find out that terminals.

NOT anything complicated like what you're thinking :D, it's just a leaf switch mechanism inside the headjack itself - that turn off the speakers when headphones are inserted.

You can buy those stereo sockets and find out that terminals.

hey! can i find a data sheet for that?
how do i find find datasheets for those kind of things? where i dont know the part no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back