Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Soviet electronic components

Status
Not open for further replies.

atena.m

hello.
I need some information about the following Soviet electronic components. I only know a brief description about each of them. Please help me to obtain complementary information or their datasheets.

04пп2: signal shaper often automatic gain control.
109ЛИ1: DTL 6-Input AND-gate with low z output.
С1.157. ПА1: DAC.
С1.153. ХА1: sampling & storing.
04УП8: video amplifier.
04УП9: video amplifier.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The Soviet Union ceased to exist around 1991, the Internet was in it's infancy at that point and whatever records of the design of said chips are either forever gone or locked on drives in cold storage somewhere over there forgotten and decaying. More than likley the drives they were on were sold as scrap metal or wholesale for re purposing, the information itself never being considered of any value. You're not looking for a needle in a haystack, you're looking for a single atom in a 20x20 room.

I vill give enformation for blue jean and vodka. JK. I agree with Sceadwian that the likelihood of you finding these components is pretty small. Your best bet is probably going to be figuring out how the circuit works and then selecting equivalent components if they even exist. If you have a schematic you can post it here and maybe someone can help you a little more.

Are you sure you haven't been able to find any information on any of those components?

Have you tried, oh, I don't know, Google?

I did (searching for 04пп2), and I got several results that look promising. Unfortunately, they're in Russian, as one might expect. I Google-translated one of them, and sure enough, it shows this part as a "signal AGC". So I have a hard time believing Sceadwian's dire pronouncements that all this information is now in some kind of black hole. Maybe you need to do a little more research.

hi carbonzit,
I have tried a lot of searches, but, unfortunately I could not find any useful data about these components. I'm not disappointed yet! I had similar components before, and finally i found some good information about them. I'm continueing my search on these components to find more data.
It would be helpful if you let me know more about what you have found. If you have found some documents please upload them here (even if they are Russian, i will try to translate them).
Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back