Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sourcing TLE3101/04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Hi All,

Siemens has developed a phase control chip which features a zero voltage crossing unit, own power supply (by connecting to mains), a saw tooth generator and a logic block with direct output to fire a triac. Additionally it has an input to disable triac firing applying ground to it. (to enable firing this input is left floating).

The only place I found this chip available is "abtronics" in Moskow. Their webpage alomost only contains kyrillic letters and ordering from there will of course be problematic.

Anybody who knows another source?

Thanks

Boncuk

BG Electronics in Germany carries them.

Thank you kchriste,

they just carry the TLE3101, a 16-pin IC. It has an extra OpAmp for a tacho generator which is not required for my circuit. I checked with them if they can get TLE3103 for me.

Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back