Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Source for Power Mosfet 2SK1058/2SJ162 or substitute?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analog

Anyone got a good source for these that won't cost $10/ea??? That seems so high for a basic power mosfet.

Also, if there is a good sub for these, I would appreciate any leads. These will be used in an audio power amplifier stage as a complimentary output pair (N-chan/P-chan). I'm in the USA.

Thanks!:confused:

Analog said:
Anyone got a good source for these that won't cost $10/ea??? That seems so high for a basic power mosfet.

Also, if there is a good sub for these, I would appreciate any leads. These will be used in an audio power amplifier stage as a complimentary output pair (N-chan/P-chan). I'm in the USA.

Thanks!:confused:

These guys have em for under $9 (not much better)

**broken link removed**

What specs are you looking for other than volt/amps & package rating?
TO-247 & TO-220 packages are much more common than a TO3P which partially explains the higher cost. Can you use one of the more common packages with adequate heat-sinking? You'll really have to divulge important specs before someone can faithfully suggest a lower cost alternative.

Thanks for the replies. The package is not important to me. The voltage and current ratings need to be compatible. Also, I believe these are lateral MOSFETs, and characteristics commensurate with these devices is also a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back