Source for Power Mosfet 2SK1058/2SJ162 or substitute?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analog

Anyone got a good source for these that won't cost $10/ea??? That seems so high for a basic power mosfet.

Also, if there is a good sub for these, I would appreciate any leads. These will be used in an audio power amplifier stage as a complimentary output pair (N-chan/P-chan). I'm in the USA.

Thanks!

These guys have em for under $9 (not much better)

**broken link removed**

What specs are you looking for other than volt/amps & package rating?
TO-247 & TO-220 packages are much more common than a TO3P which partially explains the higher cost. Can you use one of the more common packages with adequate heat-sinking? You'll really have to divulge important specs before someone can faithfully suggest a lower cost alternative.

The FQA7N80C should substitute for the 2SK1058 and the FQA9P25 should substitute for the 2SJ162. Both are available from Mouser. cost under $3 each.

Thanks for the replies. The package is not important to me. The voltage and current ratings need to be compatible. Also, I believe these are lateral MOSFETs, and characteristics commensurate with these devices is also a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…