Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Source for multi channel sound modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

n_grimm

Hello. I don't know if this is the place to ask but I have been trying to find sound playback modules that are used in toys etc. I can find lots of the single track ones they use in greeting cards. I assume there are others that have more than one channel or track since they play different sounds when you press different buttons. Any ideas? Thank you so much for your help.

It appears I was a bit hasty asking for help. I just found a company online that has 2 x 20 second voice recording modules for $8.89 US. Thank you for your time.

Google is your friend =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back