Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

source for making radio cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

justDIY

I need recommendations for a cheap place to buy parts for building my own wifi radio cables:

I need N-Type, RP-TNC and RP-SMA crimp-on connectors for LMR/WBC400 and 195 series low loss coax.

also if they sell partial spools or by the foot of the LMR400 and 195 cable, that would be awesome too.

location USA, so pref. USA or Canada sources.

I've checked the 'big' names like fab-corp and hyperlinktech, both are astronomical... ebay has some good hits, but the shipping is insane.

RadioRon,

Thank's for the tip ... their cable builder is pretty awesome, but their cost is extreme, compared to what I thought was high priced options from other vendors.

$4.32 each for n male lmr400 crimp-ons ... compared to $2.79/ea

my search continues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back