Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

source for circuit diagrams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy the service manual here for $15. I found this on the second page of results after Googlng "co-1305 manual". You too can Google!
If you want it for free... Good luck!

No question about the value of Google. I would like to add from personal experience that digging deeper can sometimes find the same manual for free. Most recent example was a service manual for an older printer that I found on the site of a parts provider. BTW, I use Dogpile.com, which includes Google. John

re: kenwood scope

Ron H said:
You can buy the service manual here for $15. I found this on the second page of results after Googlng "co-1305 manual". You too can Google!
If you want it for free... Good luck!
very good Ron. thanks for the info. I just purchased it from manualscenter website and downloaded it. Exactly what I was looking for. Very good quality file. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back