Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

source code

Status
Not open for further replies.

memberr

hi
Anyone has source code for this for getting the values on pc in c or c# i dont want to measure periodic temperature.
i shall be thankful
any help
it will be appreciated

Attachments

• circuit.JPG
    circuit.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
The ADC chip you have refrenced in the circuit the ADC08031 can be found here and is obsolete. You also do not mention how you plan to interface to a PC (what port)? Remember the old parallel port is about obsolete and the RS232 port isn't far behind it. You may want to look at micro-controller solutions or other options.

This would be easier done using a simple commercial A/D similar to this unit which has a USB interface and is off the shelf. Code can be written in VB or C easily. The unit offers 4 10 bit A/D channels with differential inputs. Your original choice is not only obsolete but also only an 8 bit A/D chip. The USB unit I linked to is a 10 bit A/D.

Ron

hi
Anyone has source code for this for getting the values on pc in c or c# i dont want to measure periodic temperature.
i shall be thankful
any help
it will be appreciated

On Chat I asked which PC port are you planning to use.??

You need TTL levels for the A2D .??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back