Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Source code for Driving a 5x7ledmatrix in c language

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindwork

hi!
i have made a 7x20 led matrix display sucessfully and i am able to generate various patterns both horizontally and vertically but i dont know how to display alpha numerics on it,i need a 'c' source code which could generate text on my led display .... i am using a parallel port for interfacing it to my pc....LPT1 address is 0x0378.

i am using 4 outputs of parallel port d0 d1 d2 d3i.e pin number 2,3,4,5 of the db25 connector...

circuit is very simple consisting of 4 shift regesiters i,e 3 for the 20 columns and 1 for the 7 rows

please help !

waiting for reply...
Regards....
mindwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back