Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

soundwave tp3230dvb

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fargon

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the correct place but here goes.

I have a Soundwave TP3230DVB LCD TV.

My problem is this: When I turn the tv on it now takes anything from 10mins + to display the picture correctly. The sound comes on but the picture is not displayed just a random coloured screen. My initial thoughts are that it may be invertor/backlight related. Any ideas? Also where can I find a user manual as I've misplaced mine for it.

All input greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

I think the tube is taking time to display if you are having some problem on voice unclearence then it can be fault otherwise you dont need to worry and in practical you feel many problem then feel free to chack it because its not easy to understand by wording

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back