Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sound circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to make two microphone preamp circuits that match the type of microphone you have.
You need a mixer circuit with a line level output and an output to three power amplifiers.
You need the circuit for three power amplifiers.

The circuits are on the internet and can be found by a search with Google.

thanks alot
i have to test it on proteus samulation

but i have some qestion

1 - i want to use the simple mic like it use with pc
2 - what is frequency and if mixed the tow input from mic it is clearly signal or crash
3 - what value of resister must i have to put in the input and outpu
4 - can u tell me the site give this circuit

A pc uses an electret mic. So design or find a preamp circuit for two of them, and a mixer circuit.

I don't know what happens if you short circuit two mics together. I think bad distortion.

Many input resistors are needed. I don't think an output resistor is needed if you use opamps and amplifier ICs.

Did your teacher not tell you where to go to just copy circuits?

thanks fr all information but i see circuit havr tow input make without noise
i haven't teacher. i want to build soun card

If you are having this much trouble, I suggest you make some LED throwies! They are pretty advanced for your current level.

Krumlink said:
If you are having this much trouble, I suggest you make some LED throwies! They are pretty advanced for your current level.

I'm afraid I'd have to agree. Start with the basics, a sound card is no cakewalk.

This is the third thread he's made about sound cards.

Somehow, I don't think he's going to liston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back