Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sound bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatech

I have a sound bar that starts and then shuts off right away with a sharp noise. I have repaired electronics items before but I need someone to shed me a light on this one. What could be the problem? Much appreciated! Cheers from Canada.

I could speculate or guess all day long, but there really isn't enough information here for anyone to help you. Try adding some close up photos of the inside of the sound bar, power supply and amp boards etc and some detailed information, like manufacturer, model etc. Describe the fault in itsy, bitsy detail, do you hear your audio source before it shuts down, does it just instantly go down with a squeek, squeal or pop etc. If possible, record an audio sample of the noise it makes or a short video etc. Be as accurate as you can about the exact fault description, only then are you likely to find the help you need :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back