Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sound Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

markpark1

hey evry1 im doin an aplifier for my computer but i need circuit of an amplifier so if sum1 have any plz let me know about it! thx

Semiconductor manufacturers have hundreds of simple and good sounding amplifier ICs.

Most "amplifiers" from the Techlib site don't have negative feedback from their output so they will have horrible distortion.

I simulated a Techlib amplifier. At a low output level it has crossover distortion. At an output of a whopping 0.17W its distortion is horrible.

Attachments

• Techlib amplifier.PNG
    Techlib amplifier.PNG
    54.1 KB · Views: 132
audioguru said:
Semiconductor manufacturers have hundreds of simple and good sounding amplifier ICs.

Most "amplifiers" from the Techlib site don't have negative feedback from their output so they will have horrible distortion.

I simulated a Techlib amplifier. At a low output level it has crossover distortion. At an output of a whopping 0.17W its distortion is horrible.
Not only that but some of their circuits use crappy op-amps like the LM358.

People with tin ears like the sound from a crappy LM358.
The moderator at the other website has tin ears.

And a thick skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back