Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkn

i am new 2 dis forum..friends i have missed atopic called "New to ELECTRONICS"(this is not a exact word")....by clicking that topis i can learn basics.....anyone pls provide r post that link.......pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to ETO, gkn!

First off, I'm sure we will be able to help you more if you would not type like you are texting. It can be very difficult to understand what you are trying to ask.

Anyway, you may be able to find some basic information here. If you have any specific questions about electronics, just start a thread, or better yet, use google to try to find the answer before hand.
Best regards,
Der Strom

thanks thanks..thanks to both, derstrom and beebop..special thanks to beebop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back