Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sorry! have question on starting a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofeedad

I realize this is out of the realm of what I should ask, but here goes.

I have read and posted on this forum, but when I went to the "Sculpture Community - sculpture.net or Construction techniques and processes - Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net (which is the exact web site), I get a message stating:

"goofeedad, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

I have tried to access the administrator and I have tried other forums but this seems to be the only place I can go.

Again, sorry for posting this here but I just don't know where else to go.

Any constructive help would be appreciated.

I realize this is out of the realm of what I should ask, but here goes.

I have read and posted on this forum, but when I went to the "Sculpture Community - sculpture.net or Construction techniques and processes - Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net (which is the exact web site), I get a message stating:

"goofeedad, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

I have tried to access the administrator and I have tried other forums but this seems to be the only place I can go.

Again, sorry for posting this here but I just don't know where else to go.

Any constructive help would be appreciated.
Perhaps it is another site all togetger.
they may have their rules.
logically , you must register there, Thereafter, to be able to post or create another tread, they me restrict that you need have a minimum number od posts on your name.

Goof, many, many forums use a very similar forum template throughout the internet, but that doesn't mean they're associated with each other. Signing up for one forum doesn't mean that you can access all similar-looking forums :D

You'll have to sign up for any forum you want to post on.

By the way, I wasn't able to load the page you linked to; connection timed out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back