Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Soooo tired...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi TV
I did actually announce it a while ago when I was due to start, but you missed that thread :( Anyway, glad I made you happy :D

I missed it too! Happy for you.

Always look forward to these threads.

kv

Edit: When life gets unreasonable and you feel alone. These are the things that keep us going. :)

Edit: Edit:

Me too! TV:)

I used to have a commute like that; so I ended up staying a week in a hotel. But the company paid for it.

Sorry to hear that; I hope things work out for you.

kv

According to my wife, everyone has a commute like mine.

According to:-
**broken link removed**, 52% of drivers live within 5 km of work.

The bus didn't arrive on Friday, due to a traffic collision blocking the road. Probably some idiot breaking the rules.

I cycled home in 1 hour 55 mins.

On Thursday, the 22 mile drive (liftshare) took 1 hour 10 minutes. And the colleague I liftshare forgot the time so it started 20 minutes late. I got home 1 hour 30 mins after leaving work.

I see your wife uses what I have come to term as 'Facebook Facts' like mine. :(

According to my wife and her facebook facts 50% of all people who go swimming drown. :confused:

I'm quite lucky - I've recently started a job doing what I enjoy (designing and fixing electronic kit) which is around a 25 mile round journey - it takes around an hour if I leave at 7am and leave work at 6pm. On the plus side, I've accrued over 55 hours of flexitime in the last two months by avoiding rush hour ......

My goodness, this thread is nearly a year old! Maybe it should have a birthday party!
Diver300, I don't know what to say :( It really is rubbish having that commute. If everyone could swap jobs with each other so they could work near where they lived, hey...
When we lived in Cornwall a few years ago, Mrs throbscottle said she'd met someone who lived at the western end of the county (I forget where, we lived in Truro at the time, I think it was further west than that, and commuted to Plymouth! 90 miles each way, every day.
My days are just one long commute since I just hit the road and keep going until I get home again. Well OK I stop to fix stuff and eat stuff along the way :). I think my longest mileage for a day so far was nearly 300 miles. On evening call this week, blehg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back