Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony tv adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellington

I had someone come and install a new optical block on my tv and it seems to me that the picture is not positioned correctly. It is too low. There is a gap at the top of the picture and sometimes a fuzzy line. Is there a way to fix it? the model number is kdf-46e2000

It is and HDTV

I have gone throught the menu on the tv and have found nothing on adjusting the vertical picture. Only in modes wide zoom and zoom which are not the modes I watch tv in. Full is the mode I watch it in. Any ideas would be great.

If it was ok before the installation and now is bad, I would contact the person who did the installation. Sounds like he did not align the block properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back