Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony Trinitron Wega not turning on

Status
Not open for further replies.

djcalle

Hi All,

First off sorry I hope I am not spamming this forum with a noob query. I know some basics and want to learn. Hope you guys can provide some insight.

I Have a Sony trinitron Wega kv-ar29m31 which will not turn on.

Last time it turned on the picture was blue and scrambled, after turning it off, it never turned back on again. This was a few days ago and I tried several times since then.

When the main power button is pressed in, The LED turns on as expected but when pressing the channel + button, or using the remote, it does not power on any more.

The LED does not blink, which the service manual has no explanation for.

After some research on the web could not find a similar description of this issue.

I'm suspecting this could be something with the stand by part of the power supply.

Or maybe a bulged cap?

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Ludo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back