Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Song that reminds you of first Real girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

I remember it perfectly, I caught her eyes at the local burger joint and someone had picked the Kinks tune Lola on the juke box. Our eyes caught and we became High school sweethearts. What was your song? :)

YouTube - The Kinks - Lola

Last edited:
Hi there Mike,

That's very nice really. The first time i saw one of the most influential girls of my life there was no music playing so i cant say i have a song to associate with that moment in time. That's interesting that you said you remember it 'perfectly'...that's exactly how it is too isnt it!

Last edited:
Brian Adams. Summer of 69. (Although it was around 1987 for me.) :)

Guns and Roses, Sweet child of mine and Jackal, Dirty little mind. (Same girl for both songs ) :)

Tommy Lee. Lets get naked. (Not all that long ago.) :D

Yea, I am a bit twisted but thats my life and these are the songs that bring up some good memories. :p

ah memory lane was interesting today, Thanks!

2003... snif.... Her music selection was much better than mine, so I always tried to copy or stole (unsuccessfully) her CD's :D

Rage against the Machine - Wake Up
YouTube - Wake up - Rage Against The Machine

Prodigy - Out of Space
YouTube - The Prodigy - Out Of Space

Portishead - glory box
YouTube - Portishead - glory box

KoRN - Freak on a Leash
YouTube - Korn featuring Amy Lee - Freak On A Leash (Live) (this is not the original, but sounds great too)

Gigi D'Agostino - I 'll fly with you - L'amour Toujours
YouTube - Gigi D'Agostino - I'll Fly with You (High Quality) (This is a total shame today, but was a good party tune -I insist, on that time)

Last edited:
1963 Loreli Foster (her dad was a ham and EE) the song was "So Much In Love" by the Tymes: YouTube - So Much in Love

Actually saw her 45 years after that summer of 63 at a HS reunion. Still friends and she is still the first love. :)

Ron

1963 Loreli Foster (her dad was a ham and EE) the song was "So Much In Love" by the Tymes: YouTube - So Much in Love

Actually saw her 45 years after that summer of 63 at a HS reunion. Still friends and she is still the first love. :)

Ron

Ahh, the lost art of harmony. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back