Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sone one have any idea? [Alarm building]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frejoh466

Hello every one.

I have build a simple alarm system (see picture at the bottom)
but now I don't Know what I'm suppose to do. we have free build in school and we are suppose to build some thing that are a alarm. We had to build this (see picture at the bottom) But I most warn you I did the picture on 5 min or so, so it's not good...

So do any one have any idea on what to build on it?
I got a idea on some lasers but I dunno how to build that...

OBS: I will get the more info and picture tomorrow when we have the lesson... And dunno if I did the PNP and NPN right tho...
and the resistor I dunno what number...

I guess it would be better to post this when I know more but I have like 2h before next lesson...

Attachments

• EL.JPG
    EL.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
What is 1 2 and 3, and what are those little trapezoidal blocks NPN or PNP transistors?

What is 1 2 and 3, and what are those little trapezoidal blocks NPN or PNP transistors?

well I'm building a alarm from the start = I got nails some wires the dots are nails... and the 1,2,3 is the resistor I dunno what resistants they are... I post it in 24h or some thing...

btw I got a better picture... well its the alarm that the whole class made... and now I see there are part that is missing from my master work xD

Attachments

• Bild001.jpg
    Bild001.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back