Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Something wrong with tv box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ycea

I have a problem with the TV box. I bought it on SwitchOnShop and when I started looking for TV channels, the set-top box stopped at 50% and turned off. I started looking again and nothing came of it. And I tried to configure the channels for the last time and the result was the same as in the previous ones. I decided to ask on this forum, is this TV set-top box not defective?

TV box and Set Top Box are hardly descriptive of exactly what you have or how things are configured? No mention of cable provider or for that matter your location? How can anyone begin to answer your question?

Ron

make and model would help... my crystal ball is in the shop for repairs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back