Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

something from the movie transporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCBElectronic

i remember that the guy from the movie transporter had like a digital look with numbers and he needed to type the right code to start the car
how can i do something like that ?

pugeots have in the the older 106's between k/l to p reg. not hard to adapt to another car, not hard to get around either

u could do 1 thing. program an 8051 to give u an o/p signal on punching in the code. for this u need a keyboard interface ic (i forgot the ic no will find it if u really want). once the code is same as the original code then the lock will unlock. dont ask me how to interface that with the lock. cause it depends on ur car and the lock it uses. i hav and idea though if ur looking out for opening a door lock then u could use a small motor that would pull the lever of the lock inside ur door. if u want this thing for ignition then u hav to get the ckt wired to ur ignition switch and that unlock signal will provide ignition.
i know i might sound confusing c if u understand anything of it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back