Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

someone can help me to simulate this circuit in MultiSim11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulopca

Hello all!
I tried to simulate this circuit in MultiSim11 but it did not work. Would anyone can help me solve the problem.
In the rar file is the file MultiSim.
I will be very grateful to anyone who can help me

Attachments

• ftp063.pdf
    29 KB · Views: 447
  • ftp063.rar
    217.4 KB · Views: 293
That's a rather large and complex circuit for simulation.
What do you mean the simulation "did not work"?
Did you get an error message?

I've simulated several other power amplifiers and all worked except this.
When I measure the output with the oscilloscope I get a dc signal rather than input signal amplified.

Likely there's an error somewhere in the circuit. Closely compare you simulation schematic with the original. Otherwise about all you can do is probe various points in the circuit to see what may be wrong.

Is it the simulation that doesn't work or the actual circuit. If it is the simulation I can try it in spice, but I don't want to put it all in if the simulation is ok. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back