Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some small problem about DC motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

westkid85

hi everyone, i would like to ask about a question about dc motor
about the "torque and speed" characteristic of the motor,
when the power is fix, is the torque vs speed characteristic graph is the same for every motor?
example : when the power is 100W, with a torque for 1Nm, is that every motor will provide 1000rpm?

for my problem, my required torque is 0.3597Nm, how to i choose a motor if i only got this information?(what is the power or speed require?)
somebody told me that i should follow the "torque and speed" characteristic graph to choose a motor, but which graph should i follow? i tot every motor has their own speed torque characteristic???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back