Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some question about charging a Deep cycle 12 V DC battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoblasted

He guy,

I have an trolling motor for fishing, and a 12v deep cycle battery. I was wondering what's the best solution to charge a battery where there is no power?

I have a power pack 300 watt inverter ( this is a inverter with a battery)i also have a xantrex inverter 300 watts ( this is a inverter that connect to a car battery. and I have a battery charger on 110 Volt AC.

Do you think that my Inverter (connected to my car) will be able to power my 110 volts battery charger, to charge my deepcycle battery ?

Thanks

That should work as long as the battery charger uses less than 300 watts maximum.

How long can you keep that "12v deep cycle battery fully charged" power?

Why dont you just get a "**broken link removed**" so that your car's alternator can charge your deep-cycle battery in parallel with the car's battery while you drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back