Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some more music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
Here are some tracks my daughters band recorded last week, all written by themselves.

They are called In Between and comprise:

Melissa - bass and vocals.
Charlie - guitar and vocals.
Tom - drums.

Personally I think they got a bit carried away with overly distorted (or overly flanged) guitar! - for that reason Patriot is my personal favourite, an interesting song based on the fact that we're not allowed to fly an English flag on public buildings in England! (apparently it would be racist?).

In the same vein, we're not 'allowed' to celebrate St Georges day (the patron saint of England), while Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland all get theirs as national holidays!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back