Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some help needed to build my zapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash1

Hi everyone,

I want to build a Zapper (Dra Hulda Clark Zapper). This device is usefull to zap ourselves to kill parasites, some bacterium, etc...

This device is very simple, because you need a battery, the circuit and 2 copper pipes (one in each hand) and switch on the device, to get the 30 KHz square wave, POSITIVE offset. (What is Positive Offset?)

**broken link removed**

The circuit is very simple:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I have all the parts, but I don't know how to build it.
I have 2 kind of resistors:
* Orange, White, Red, Golden
* Brown, Black, Orange, Golden
The background of the second resistance is dark red colour instead of the common 'yellow' colour.

I also want to use a wall transformer instead of a 9 Volt battery. My wall transformer output is 9 or 9.5 Volts, 550 mAmps..

The man of the shop has give me a NE555N, instead the LMC 555 CMOS timer chip that the book says. Can I use the NE555N?

I don't need to solder because I have a white board where you can connect directly the components.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I want to build a Zapper (Dra Hulda Clark Zapper). This device is usefull to zap ourselves to kill parasites, some bacterium, etc...

This device is very simple, because you need a battery, the circuit and 2 copper pipes (one in each hand) and switch on the device, to get the 30 KHz square wave, POSITIVE offset. (What is Positive Offset?)

**broken link removed**

The circuit is very simple:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I have all the parts, but I don't know how to build it.
I have 2 kind of resistors:
* Orange, White, Red, Golden
* Brown, Black, Orange, Golden
The background of the second resistance is dark red colour instead of the common 'yellow' colour.

I also want to use a wall transformer instead of a 9 Volt battery. My wall transformer output is 9 or 9.5 Volts, 550 mAmps..

The man of the shop has give me a NE555N, instead the LMC 555 CMOS timer chip that the book says. Can I use the NE555N?

I don't need to solder because I have a white board where you can connect directly the components.

I'm pretty sure Brown Black Orange Golden is a 1K resistor, and Orange White Red Golden is a 3.9 K resistor.

Just stick with a 9 volt battery just in case.

I am pretty sure that the NE555N will work. Let me do some research.

Your white board is called a bread board. Be careful with that, if it somehow urns through, you might screw your components.

Yes, the NE555 should work the same as the LMC555. The main difference between the two is that the LMC555 draws less current from your battery, so when using the NE555, you should expect your battery to last a shorter time than if using the LMC555. Even so, the battery should still last about 100 hours or more.

The Orange White Red Golden resistor is 3.9K ohms.
If the second resistor is brown black orange golden, then it is a 10K ohm resistor. But your circuit requires a 1K ohm resistor which should be brown black red golden. Have another look at that resistor and see if you have made a mistake in the colour and perhaps the third band is indeed red. The background colour may be altering the red band to make it look a bit orange. This can be checked using an ohmmeter if you have one.

DO NOT USE A WALL TRANSFORMER. For safety reasons, you should not use a wall transformer for this device. There is a danger of electrocution. I strongly recommend that you use the 9V battery instead.

To build the circuit, you need to understand how the conductors in the white plug board are arranged. You will be plugging your parts into that board making connections that match the schematic diagram.

Here is a link showing the white board:
**broken link removed**

Are you crazy?
Zapping yourself will not get rid of parasites and bacteria.
Why do you believe those lies? The government does not believe them.

The circuit is a simple oscillator with an output of only 9V with an LMC555 IC and an output of only 7.5V with an NE555. You, the parasites and the bacteria won't feel it and won't be affected by it. You need thousands of volts to be zapped.

I'm looking better at the resistor and it looks like orange. Brown, Black, Orange and Golden. Maybe the background color is altering the red band... because I can say if the band is red or orange. It's a mixed colour.

I have a multimeter, can I test the resistor with a multimeter? How?

Yes, I have that, a breadboard! Thanks! :)

Set the multimeter to read ohms and measure the resistors away from the circuit.

Are you crazy?
Zapping yourself will not get rid of parasites and bacteria.
Why do you believe those lies? The government does not believe them.

The circuit is a simple oscillator with an output of only 9V with an LMC555 IC and an output of only 7.5V with an NE555. You, the parasites and the bacteria won't feel it and won't be affected by it. You need thousands of volts to be zapped.
Oh ye of little faith!:D:rolleyes:

We're discussing about electronics, and not about biology. I will see if that is true or not. But I want to build the device.

We're discussing about electronics, and not about biology. I will see if that is true or not. But I want to build the device.

Build the device. But for once, I agree with audioguru. You are a fool, if you think it will work, particularly if you think it will kill bacteria.

John

Parasites? Like dragons? Lizards?
Then simply stop eating them and they will be gone.

And we certainly are not talking about sanity either...

But the question begs to be asked "what do you do with the probes?"

I suspect the circuit and pictures are missing a step up transformer needed to make it into a zapper, probably a cheap 10k:8 ohm audio transformer wired backwards.

Lefty

If it were to kill bacteria in the body which it won't, then you would be killing bacteria that provide a mutualistic symbiotic relationship with its host. In other words, you would be killing helpful bacteria that your body needs. But by all means, zap away...

zapping!

..from an artistic point of view of the operation.....

Attachments

• zapper.PNG
    zapper.PNG
    51.4 KB · Views: 450
Pretty funny...

..from an artistic point of view of the operation.....

hi BC,
Dont build that cr*p, keep working on your FM IFT's.:)

If you plug that in [ with a suitable step TXR] this is what will happen to you.!

Last edited:
I suspect the circuit and pictures are missing a step up transformer needed to make it into a zapper, probably a cheap 10k:8 ohm audio transformer wired backwards.

Lefty
It doesn't zap anything because it is not a zapper.
Its specs say that the new one (with a Cmos 555) has an improved output of 9V compared to the 7.5V output of the old one (with a normal 555). They list its couple of mA of output current (into a short circuit) but not the femto-amps of current into the skin of a person.

The US government does not allow the junk to be called a "medical device" so it is called "experimental".

Gullable people who believe in these medical quacks are born every day.
The medical quacks know it and laugh all the way to their bank.
They also sell miracle herbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back