Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

solutions for brownout and blackout in supply voltages

Status
Not open for further replies.

krnth31

Hello everyone,
my micro controller causing memory corruption while execution, i thought this happening due to power supply fluctuation like brownout, blackout. So i need some help,please help me to solve this problem

post your circuit.

this is where capacitors come in...

Hi,

In a word, "Battery backup". Ok that's two words :)

What is the uP connected to? Any relays or solenoids?

you take a good look into the stack , it might be the reason. uncontrolled stack operation(s) may eat away RAM, thus causing problems.

Could the battery's the problem. ;)
Ken

Yeah, he didnt mention any battery (yet) so i assumed he didnt consider one. What triggered my response mostly was what he said, "blackout", and that means we'd better have a battery somewhere or the system is going down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back