Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SolidWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

XL-power

Hi all

I hope that i post in the right place,,
how can i model a servo motor in SoildWorks?
Is there any simple way?

thanks

I'm not aware of anyone here that uses SolidWorks, it's quiet an expensive piece of software, you'd be better off asking on a forum directly related to SolidWorks itself, I'm sure there are plenty out there.

I'm not aware of anyone here that uses SolidWorks, it's quiet an expensive piece of software, you'd be better off asking on a forum directly related to SolidWorks itself, I'm sure there are plenty out there.

yes,i even didn't use SolidWorks (just am reading some tutorials)

thanks for your reply

I'm not aware of anyone here that uses SolidWorks

Don't ask me how (that would be very embarrassing for me), but I do. Its the most beautiful piece of software I ever seen.

XL, If you can't get and use the program with your own hands, don't waste your time. You can't learn something if you can't practice. Specially Solidworks

Try sketchup. Not a precise tool at all, but the 3d renders look good

Last edited:
I use solidworks several hours a week at my job. You could create a servo many ways, with predefined motions, or sets of motions, or forces/sets of forces. But like they said, if you don't have access to the software there isn't much point in trying to learn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back