Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solid State Oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

putter

Hello.I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for a copy of the schematic to build a Solid State Oscilloscope from the Forrest Mimms' "Engineers Notebook" that Radio Shack used to sell in the 70's.I believe the scope is based around the LM3914 driver with a 10x10 matrix of LEDs. I found my old project of the scope that I had built back in the 70's while looking through an old junk box and I know it used to work but is missing an IC and has some broken wiring.

No Schematic?

Thanks for the super fast responce but I've already seen that site and can't seem to bring up the schematic from it.Are you getting the actual schematic or just a picture of the project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back