Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar tracking system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farhan

Hi
I am new user of pic and i am making solar tracking system using LDR. i am facing problems in my code that its not giving desired results that is supposed to be........i am simulating it in proteus but not giving output..........i have run the components separately giving true output, but whenever i connect pic controller it is not working.......i am attaching code and proteus file.......plz help me
THANKS in advance.

Attachments

• code.c
    3.4 KB · Views: 203
  • fets.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 141
attach the proteus dsn files too

Ok i am sending you the proteus file. Do helpp me in coding as well.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• solar tracker.zip
    8.2 KB · Views: 202
there's no dsn file in it. recheck the zip.

Mr tzyuen1122 its really simple. i hav already uploaded the zip file. there is cct diagram in it. check it out and do tell me if u still unable to comprehend it.

Last edited:
Remove your email address from post #9. Spybots will find it and spam you. Use the forum's private mail to exchange email addresses.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back