Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar battery charger with moving panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanford

I wan to build a solar battery charger with moving panel.But,I dun have any ideas for solar battery charger circuit, timer circuit and the solar panel positioning circuit.

I hope u all can help me find out where can get those resourse and how to design the circuit.

This is my engineering project title, I will do a lot of research including global sunlight and power level, compare scale model in terms of power consumed as,but dun know how to design the circuit.I got some solar battery charger circuit from net, but dun know how to add a motor to control the panel follow the sun.In my research, the project should need a CMOS 555 for trigger tilting system,I have no idea on this.

So please help me !

Thanks you .

Some telescopes use a clock mechanism to smoothly track stars with the rotation at ½ the speed of the hour hand. You would have to adjust the vertical every couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back