Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckvader

BIOFEEDBACK MONITOR using IC LM 555.

I need a link or site that can provide with the required software for this circuit.

Does anyones knows how to get this software to run it or the written program to display the results.

I've add a picture of it under attachments.

It is a biofeedback monitor circuit using IC LM555 mainly used to measure Galvanic Skin Response.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
PC's parallel port and any programming language can be used, pulsing LM555 pin 2 low starts read and pin 3 pulse width corresponds to skin resistance.

sory,the threadstarter was me (duckvader),
i mean if i m uising vb.net or C to program it,how should the code look like?

The LM555 won't reliably run from 3V (even if it did a 3V battery doesn't remain at 3V for very long), use a TS555 for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back